I have been living a ketogenic lifestyle for a while now. Along with that I am f…


I have been living a ketogenic lifestyle for a while now. Along with that I am fully adapted to intermittent fasting. I eat during the hours of 12:00pm and 7:00pm daily allowing my body to fast from 7:01pm until 11:59am every day. That is 16 hours of fasting every day where my body is producing new and improved cells and using my fat stores to produce energy. This is not a “fad diet” or some kind of hippie lifestyle. This is medically proven way of life to cure disease and illness as well as removing free-radicals from your body without the need of pharmaceutical interference. Basically it is restoring your body back to the way God created it. I have never felt healthier. I sleep better I have not had an allergy flare up this season which is a BIG win for me since my allergies are terrible. I have not had a migraine headache for quite a while which again is another life changer since my migraines were debilitating. My inflammation and joint pain is gone and I am recovering faster after heavy weight training sessions. Plus I am recomposing my body structure losing fat quickly and I feel fully satiated throughout the day. I have no sugar cravings and I never have a true feeling of hunger. What do I eat you might wonder?! I eat meat cheese nuts seeds non-starchy vegetables berries heavy cream in my coffee and basically any other food that doesn’t have carbohydrates. I abstain from eating grains (Read “Wheat Belly” and “The Grain Brain Whole Life Plan”) and anything with sugar. Sorry for the long post. I just thought I would share with everyone what has been life changing for me over the past couple of months. #healthy #intermittentfasting #fasting #paleo #keto #ketogenicdiet #ketosis #carnivore #ketogenicliving #ketogenic #ketoadaptedathlete #fitness #fit #igfit #igfitness #nocarbs #lchf



Source by tomizegrapnlj

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้