Get yourself healthy and weight loss will follow Ive been wanting to do a post …


Get yourself healthy and weight loss will follow Ive been wanting to do a post about health and weight loss for a while now but was too embarrassed to until now I suppose. Ive talked to people until Im blue in the face but feel like im just some guy who has a lot to say. Ive never really had a huge social circle so Im not sure how far my impact on others lives really have gone especially in todays modern age with my lack of online social media. These are rare photos of me that I had to work hard to find. When I talk about food being medicine I talk from years of culminated knowledge and experience around the thing I know best #food It wasnt until the last 2 years that I figured out how to manipulate my body with the foods I eat in order to heal inflammation obesity and joint pain. I struggled with and watch others struggle too with misinformation regarding the diet industry that equate weight loss with a program you buy into. Buy this buy that. I get it we all want to look good but you cant buy health. My success came from manipulation of macronutrients (#fat #carbs and #protein) and nothing else. 95% of weight loss happens outside the gym. I did work out but I also changed not only WHAT I eat but WHEN I eat it. Our bodies as humans are not DESIGNED to eat SAD (Standard American Diet). We have been inundated with too much #sugar #grain (flour corn etc) starches and salt in combination with bad fats. Fat is not evil. The sugar industry has us believe that it is so we buy their low fat products for healthy alternatives that we see in marketing/commercials. How did I lose weight? I ate nothing that came in a bag or a box and cut out all corn products (legitimately stopped eating any type of #corn product and any of its derivatives. dextrose corn syrup etc.). In other words I currently eat like our ancestors did before modern day agriculture was established. I eat every so often not so much and I make it myself. Sometimes I eat every other day. Any questions? I will try to help anyone I can. When will you start? #weightloss #keto #intermittentfasting #ketogenic #diet #health #foodismedicine #hippocrates



Source by stefaniewmmckineysqq

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้